Sunday, August 15, 2010

The first workshop...

My first Style & Design workshop took place this Saturday. It was a great morning, lots of information was discussed in the session and we went overtime by an hour! For me, it really set in stone the fact that I love sharing my knowledge and experience with others. There's something very fulfilling in that. I look forward to the next session to do it all again. Many relevant aspects of interior design were covered, including discussions on some key design styles, blending old with new, identification of personal style, the importance of the design brief, using color and as promised, everyone created their own individual design board. Each participant received a gift bag containing all the notes from the session, a shopping guide covering all my essential furniture, home wares, lighting and renovation haunts across Melbourne and some other special gifts as well. Thanks to Margaret, Janine, Jill and Felicity for taking part on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails